2000 Chrysler Concorde 2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car in existence? 300k+

2000 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Review

Best car in existence? 300k+ car
By Lincoln Schmidt on

2000 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

Bought the car in 2001 with 60,000 miles already on it. He drove it mainly back and forth to work everyday (100 miles) So it racked up miles quickly. In 2006 he gave it to my sister with 260k who promptly ATTEMPTED to destroy it, she knocked out the bottom of the windshield washer fluid reservoir, crashed it into a ditch, backed it up into another car, and fried the A/C jumping it the wrong way. I got it in 09 with 280k. I still runs...and sprints, beautifully. People rap on the engine a lot and admittedly mines broke two, and interior rod snapped but that couldn't stop this car. It doesn't have quite as much acceleration as I would like but it is a massive car. It also gets 31 mpg highway..

Favorite Features

Extremely spacious, extremely reliable, 31 mpg highway, good sound system. The things is indestructible. Gargantuan trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Noisy because the seals are torn, terrible gas mileage cold (about 12 city). At least in mine, the tranny doesn't like shifting for 1st to second or vice versa, it bucks a little.