2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Thought Chevy's Were Best?

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Thought Chevy's Were Best?
By Macee on

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My car was a good car up until the past three months. It ran very well and the feul economy was pretty good. But then a squeaking sound started in the front end that the dealership could not figure out what was wrong. Turns out, it was the shocks. Then, I started to hear a grinding sound: rotors are grinding. And now the transmission is slipping at second gear. Now, my dad is a mechanic so it was well maintained. I love my car...it was my first new car. It was my graduation gift from my parents. And until now it was great...but now it's falling apart!

My favorite features are the exterior design and the stereo system. The car looks fast and sleek. And the standard stereo system in this car sounds better than and standard stereo system I have ever heard!

Move the cup holders- the current ones interfere with heat and A/C adjusters. Get better mechanics at the dealerships that know how to fix the problems when ones arise.