Used 2008 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Eos for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love it, love, it, love it

Girl Racer, 05/05/2008
Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Until a few weeks before I purchased the car, I even didn't know about the car nor seen before. I fell in love with the car right away. It's such a cute car. I get a lot of attention on the road. I really enjoy it. Small car with a lot of power and charm.

4.88 out of 5 stars

EOS FAN

Love my EOS, 05/18/2008
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Since the day that I test drove the car, I had to have it. It is my first Volkswagen experience and, so far, nothing but rave reviews. I love driving it and heads turn when I put the top down. It is quite comfortable, great pick-up and great build quality. I previously owned a 2004 BMW Z4 and, believe it or not, like this car much better. I looked at the Z4 again, but this car offered so much more for 12,000 less!

I love this car

Happy Owner, 12/31/2019
Turbo 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

No problems, no leaks 50K pure pleasure

3 out of 5 stars

Can be an expensive little car

Kelly, 06/29/2021
Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We bought a 2008 lux for our 17 year old daughter, get ready to spend money especially on gas! This baby take premium!!! Our oils changes run around $80 dollars and you have to check the oil on a regular basis because they burn oil. I probably shouldn’t for get that the oil it takes you are not finding at a gas station! You need to be at a regular type store like auto zone, Walmart, ect the truck stops do not carry it so make sure you keep it in your trunk. Know the phone buttons on the steering wheel are dummy buttons! They do nothing VW never really came out with or pushed the technology for it.

2 out of 5 stars