Used 2019 Volkswagen Beetle Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Beetle for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my Bug!

Lesha, 10/15/2019
2.0T SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's quick and fun to drive and the added accessories are totally awesome!

5 out of 5 stars

Final Edition of an Old Friend - A winner!

Peter Maher, 03/18/2019
2.0T Final Edition SEL 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Final Edition SEL Model Beetle takes me back to my 1976 Super Beetle. Like my old friend, this car drives like a car twice its size. The squatty road hugging nature of the Beetle was always one of my favorite things about driving it around the Washington, D.C. area. While the brakes do take a little getting used to, they seem to rely on the engine/transmission/deceleration to help you slow down; they do work when you need them. Like all Beetles, the back seat is not meant for human adults, but when you fold down the split rear seats, there is plenty of storage space. Over-all a winner and I expect to drive this Beetle like I did my last one - into the sunset!

Just Plain Easy Fun

Denny, 10/08/2019
2.0T SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a Beetle in 1965. I bought this 2019 Red SE a couple of months ago. Seems a lot of people do not know what this car is about. I enjoy it more than any car I have had in my 73 years. It drives great, comfortable, powerful to handle all traffic situations. Brakes are fine to me, radio is perfect. Simplicity of use is what I was wanting, not a video game. Buy one, you will not want any other car.

Luv bugs

Maryann White, 07/12/2019
2.0T S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Since they came out again I traded in a 350 camero for a yellow one just bought my 9 beetle in white now at 64 I don’t want any other car since I bought the bug I got special plates and enjoy driving it every time I get in during pandemic I would see it in garage and say I luv my bug it has had no mechanical issues runs great and going to miss not getting a new model still loving my beetle will always drive a beetle even if it will have to be a used one. Now have 30,000 miles and still luv it just as much

Just Plain Easy Fun

Denny, 10/08/2019

Why did I wait?

Carwatcher, 11/26/2019
2.0T SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought 2 2019 Beetles-a convertible Tornado Red S and a Coupe Pure White SE. I was shocked at how quiet both cars are on the road. Handling is great and I love the retro features. Lots and lots of power. Front driver and passenger leg room is enormous. The Fender stereo system is fantastic. I hear sounds I have never heard before on the radio. Granted, the back seat is meant for leprechauns! I am almost 70 years of age and always, always wished I had bought a Beetle in my younger years (1970's). I now have both!

One more time around

Jerry m, 03/20/2020
2.0T S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Not for everyone, not a family car, but what a fun to drive little sporty nostalgic car. My 3rd beetle and 7th VW over all since the early 70s. I’ve owned many car brands in my life but no other has been of this high quality. That’s why they are the largest car company in the world. I’m not sure you can find a new one anymore but if you can find a used one for sale it is worth a good look.

Iconic Volkswagen With Unique Style

Don, 01/25/2020
2.0T S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Classic Compact vehicle with iconic design. Turbo engine gives it smooth power for city and highway. Plenty of modern amenities without needless extras. Volkswagens are always fun to drive and the Beetle is a great choice for drivers who like an uncluttered ride. I've driven this Beetle for two years. Fun car that's agile and quick. Reliability has been excellent. The 6 warranty is a great benefit also. Hopefully, Volkswagen will bring back the Beetle one day (possibly EV as well).

I WANT A NEW BUG

ken hardin, 10/31/2020
2.0T Final Edition SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great little car, fun to drive, good mileage. Drove a 74, never thought i could like a car this much.

Cute and Zippy Car!!

ncbizman, 08/08/2021

Bought this car for my wife. She has always wanted one. Ended up finally purchasing one for her in it's last production year. So far, it's been a great car. Excellent mileage, easy to drive and has a lot of pep. Just normal maintenance service so far which is inexpensive. Highly recommend this vehicle.

51050