Used 1994 Subaru Loyale
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 21 City / 26 Hwy / 23 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: four wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Flat 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 90 hp @ 5200 rpm
- Torque: 101 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 176.8 in. / Height: 54.9 in. / Width: 65.4 in.
- Curb Weight: 2635 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 34.5 cu.ft.
Is the Subaru Loyale a good car?
Is the Subaru Loyale reliable?
Is the 1994 Subaru Loyale a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1994 Subaru Loyale?
The least-expensive 1994 Subaru Loyale is the 1994 Subaru Loyale 4dr Wagon 4WD. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: