Used 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Pros & Cons
- Available all-wheel drive, generous list of standard and optional features, fold-flat third-row seat.
- Spotty build and materials quality in the cabin, poor offset crash test score, poor resale value.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Even though the Silhouette is destined to die as GM phases out Oldsmobile, this is one minivan that deserves careful consideration, especially if you're looking for a luxurious, fully equipped all-wheel-drive model.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the Silhouette
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- climate control
- driving experience
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- maintenance & parts
- handling & steering
- wheels & tires
- ride quality
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Oldsmobile Silhouette a good car?
Is the Oldsmobile Silhouette reliable?
Is the 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette?
The least-expensive 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette is the 2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $28,465.
Other versions include:
- GLS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $32,125
- Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $34,185
- GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $28,465
- Premiere AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $36,795
- GLS AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $34,740