Used 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Consumer Reviews

Used Alero for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

OLDS TO THE MAX!!!

FiSh, 05/15/2003

A great car. This is my second car.... after a 2000 Inifiniti G20. This V6 is so awesome! I hope this car will last the rest of my life! Very powerful, excellent steering radius, and a well rounded car! Always fun to drive. I love speeding past those fancy BMW's on the highway! A MUST BUY!

Another great Olds

zelda, 03/05/2003

I have owned/driven most America makes & models over the years, but most have been Olds. While I have had lemons with other makes, never with Olds. This is another great one. (I also have a 2002 Bravada) Will probably hang on to these until I'm too old to drive since they will no longer be made.

Love This Car!

luv_alero, 01/13/2003

I have had my 2000 Alero for 2.5 years and absolutely love it! It handles beutifully and really hugs the road. The interior is comfy and quiet. Very smooth ride. I was in a fairly bad front end accident (+/- 30-35 mph) two years ago. I was very pleased with the safety performance of the car. Even after the accident, I've (surprisingly) had absolutely no problems with it. My lease is up in 6 months and I am torn between getting another one or not since GM is closing Oldsmobile. Too bad, they had a wonderful product with the Alero.

starting car

joyce, 04/07/2008

Our 2003 Alero won't start. Had to have it towed to dealership. Don't know yet how come. Anyone else having problems with it not starting?

Great car for the price, few problems

Chelle, 04/10/2008

I got this vehicle after totaling my Dodge Dakota. I am definitely more pleased with it than I was the truck. I read after we had the car for about a year that there were many complaints about it, especially the dash and inside door material peeling up. I have put quite a few miles, a lot of them aggressive-driving miles, and have only had the air go out (turned out that a cap was missing-less than a couple dollars to fix) and the ignition was not recognizing my key, so the car shut down. That cost me about 300. Also, sometimes blinkers quit working, then suddenly come back on. But so far, so good with anything Major.

goodbye to the almighty alero

manda, 04/16/2008

I have had my Alero for 2 years now. It was my 1st car and at first I loved it. The sound system in it is great but thats about it. I have had to replace both front bearings on it every 6 months and is crazy expensive to do being a college kid. It was a good 1st car to me but I need something more reliable.

seems to give me no problems

alero 03, 04/22/2008

I bought the car with 25,000 miles on it, and i seem to have no problems now with 43,000 miles. New brakes would help. But i love my car, very reliable!

1...456789