Used 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Consumer Reviews

Used Alero for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Worst Car Ever Owned; A Real Lemon

joners, 09/28/2011

Paid 8,000 for car and put 3,000 into engine, mostly seals, major problem in coolent system, cracked engine block, the list goes on and on.... this was the worst engine GM ever built, I don't reccommend it. Replaced fuel pump, then it was needing repairs twice a year. Joined a class action lawsuit and GM got out of it by filing bankruptcy. If your buying an Alero plan on spending alot for repairs, due to cheap parts and a poorly running engine.

nice car

car guy, 07/25/2002

steering is totally numb. No feedback. The ride quality is good but needs better geometry when cornering. The car is great for traveling. Killer A/C

I love my car!

Robb2651, 04/04/2018
GX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I would happily return to Metro Cars and Credit for another vehicle.

Black Cristine reliable

Mariah Beltran, 08/10/2018
GL1 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Major electric problem or fuse issue dash lights and rear tail wont come back on after replace fuses and relays disconnect battery for 10 mins nothing changes.

A Lemon!

Meeme, 01/19/2009

I have had this car for ove a year now and I have put so much money into it that if I saved it all I could have paid this car off.. The pass lock locked my car first. 3 mechanics couldn't figure out what was wrong. All together $1000 fixed the problem. My Ford that I paid $1000 didn't give me as many problems as this! Brakes, bearings, spring coil, A/C, drum and the pass lock. All together well over $5000 put into it already! It makes me sick to my stomach. I will never again get an Oldsmobile! No wonder they shut down their production. The sound system is great but I would rather have a reliable car instead.

12345...18