Save up to $1,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,500Restrictions: Los Angeles Department of Water & Power offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1,500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Los Angeles Department of Water & Power.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- $250 rebate for the installation of a dedicated EV meter. Income-eligible customers participating in LADWP's Senior Citizen/Disability Lifeline or EZ-SAVE programs are eligible for an additional $500 rebate.
Consumer Reviews for the Volvo V60
I bought the cheapest V60 in the US and I love it!
|2024 Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||30 - 33||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$73,305|
More about the Volvo V60
Edmunds has 4 New Volvo V60s for sale near you, including a 2024 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered Station Wagon and a 2024 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered Station Wagon ranging in price from $73,305 to $83,685.
How much is a new 2024 Volvo V60 in Los Angeles, CA?
- A new 2024 Volvo V60 starts at $73,305 (including destination charge) in Los Angeles, CA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Volvo V60 Wagon cost in Los Angeles, CA?
- A new 2024 Volvo V60 Wagon starts at $73,305 in Los Angeles, CA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.