Save up to $1,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Charging Station Offer$700Restrictions: The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) offers the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate for residential reimbursements, covering 50% of the total eligible purchase and installation costs incurred with a maximum rebate up to $700. Please note, EVSE rebates will no longer be issued for Level 1 (120V) EVSE purchased on or after October 1, 2023. To qualify for this rebate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the state of Maryland.
- Applications must be received by within 6 months of the date that the equipment and/or installation expenses were incurred.
- Limited to one (1) rebate per individual resident. If an individual has previously received an EVSE rebate from MEA, they are not eligible.
- If more than one installation occurs at the same address, a different member of the household will need to submit an application for each installation.
To learn more, visit https://energy.maryland.gov/transportation/pages/incentives_evserebate.aspx
- Utility EV Charging Offer$300Restrictions: Potomac Edison offers EV owners a rebate of up to $300 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Potomac Edison.
- Your charger is/will be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Volvo Car USA and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new C40 Recharge will receive 250 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary credit expires if not used within the first 3 years of vehicle ownership. Once credit is depleted, a 1-year complimentary subscription to the Electrify America Pass+ membership will take effect, enabling drivers to charge at discounted rates. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Volvo C40 Recharge
Solid 4 Star Car
|2024 Volvo C40 Recharge undefined||N/A||N/A||$60,470|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Ultimate 4dr Hatchback AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,890|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Plus 4dr Hatchback AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$60,540|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Ultimate 4dr Hatchback AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,890|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Plus 4dr Hatchback AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,740|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Core 4dr Hatchback AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Ultimate 4dr Hatchback AWD (electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$62,240|
More about the Volvo C40 Recharge
Edmunds has 26 New Volvo C40 Recharges for sale near you, including a 2023 C40 Recharge Plus Hatchback and a 2023 C40 Recharge Ultimate Hatchback ranging in price from $59,740 to $62,445.
How much is a new 2024 Volvo C40 Recharge in Frederick, MD?
- A new 2024 Volvo C40 Recharge starts at $59,740 (including destination charge) in Frederick, MD. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Volvo C40 Recharge Hatchback cost in Frederick, MD?
- A new 2024 Volvo C40 Recharge Hatchback starts at $59,740 in Frederick, MD. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more