Save up to $9,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,000Restrictions: The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is offering an opportunity to Pennsylvania residents to apply for an Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebate.
- Rebate amount for a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV): Eligible for up to $2,000
- Vehicle may be purchased or leased.
- Final purchase price must be $50,000 or less.
- Pennsylvania residents whose total household income is above 400 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will not be eligible for the rebate.
- Residents who apply for the rebate will be required to report and verify total household income with their application for determining eligibility.
- Vehicles must have a valid Pennsylvania registration.
- Applications must be received within 6 months of purchase of a vehicle or your rebate request will be deemed ineligible.
- Pennsylvania applicants whose total household income is below 200 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level, as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be eligible to apply for an additional $1,000 rebate.
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Volkswagen of America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new ID.4 will receive 3 years of complimentary 30 minutes of DC fast charging (CCS) or 60 minutes of Level 2 charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 3 years from the date of vehicle purchase. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Volkswagen ID.4
Great all-electric SUV for the family.
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S 4dr SUV w/LG Energy Solution Battery, 135kW DC Fast Charging Capability (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Standard 4dr SUV (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/VW Sound (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$56,875|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,270|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S 4dr SUV w/SK On Battery, 170kW DC Fast Charging Capability (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$51,441|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$55,326|
|2023 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$49,846|
More about the Volkswagen ID.4
Edmunds has 20 New Volkswagen ID.4s for sale near you, including a 2023 ID.4 AWD Pro SUV and a 2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus SUV ranging in price from $49,846 to $57,270.
How much is a new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 in Harrisburg, PA?
- A new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 starts at $49,846 (including destination charge) in Harrisburg, PA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 SUV cost in Harrisburg, PA?
- A new 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 SUV starts at $49,846 in Harrisburg, PA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.