Save up to $3,100 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,850Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey incentive directly at a participating car dealership or showroom and apply the incentive towards their purchase or lease at the point-of-sale.
- Final MSRP after options must be $45,000 or less.
- If final MSRP after options exceeds $45,000 but is under $55,000, the vehicle may be eligible for a reduced maximum rebate. Rebate amount which may vary is calculated based on EPA all-electric range rating.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey. For active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey, but with permanent residency in another state, military orders may be used as proof of residency.
- Remain a resident of the State of New Jersey for at least two (2) years after the Vehicle Transaction Date for the eligible EV. Active-duty military members stationed in New Jersey with permanent residency in another state are exempt.
- Vehicles must have a valid New Jersey registration.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership, or an active lease agreement and retain registration of the vehicle with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a minimum of 36 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
Consumer Reviews for the MINI Hardtop 2 Door
Fun but with faulty electronics and rattles galore
|2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)||23 - 33||N/A||$31,245|
|2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Cooper SE 2dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$35,455|
|2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door John Cooper Works 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||22 - 32||N/A||$46,375|
More about the MINI Hardtop 2 Door
Edmunds has 34 New MINI Hardtop 2 Doors for sale near you, including a 2024 Hardtop 2 Door Cooper S Hatchback and a 2024 Hardtop 2 Door John Cooper Works Hatchback ranging in price from $31,245 to $46,895.
How much is a new 2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door in Elizabeth, NJ?
- A new 2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door starts at $31,245 (including destination charge) in Elizabeth, NJ. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Hatchback cost in Elizabeth, NJ?
- A new 2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Hatchback starts at $31,245 in Elizabeth, NJ. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2024 MINI Hardtop 2 Door Electric which starts at $35,455. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.