Save up to $1,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$1,500Restrictions:
Funded and administered by the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources, DRIVE EV provides a rebate of up to $1,500 for the purchase or lease of new qualifying battery electric or hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. To qualify:
- Final sales and purchase agreement price of vehicle at or below $60,000.
- Must be a Rhode Island resident with a Rhode Island driver's license.
- Vehicle to be purchased or leased from a licensed Rhode Island automotive dealership, or from an eligible Out-Of-State dealership on a qualified list on or after August 1, 2023.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Rhode Island Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- One application per individual (per 48-month period).
- DRIVE+ Rebate: Rhode Island residents who participate in a State or Federal income-qualified program or submit the Self-Attestation Form of Income may be eligible for an additional $1,500 rebate.
To learn more, visit https://drive.ri.gov/ev-programs/drive-ev/
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: The Electrify America Kia Charge Pass is a charging agreement between Kia America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new EV6 will receive 1000 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of complimentary charging on the Electrify America network. Credits must be used within 3 years of vehicle purchase date. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Kia EV6
1.75 Years of ownership Love it, hate some of the
|2024 Kia EV6 Wind 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$54,365|
|2024 Kia EV6 GT-Line 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$60,215|
|2024 Kia EV6 GT 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$63,720|
|2024 Kia EV6 GT-Line 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$60,205|
|2023 Kia EV6 GT-Line 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$59,165|
|2023 Kia EV6 GT 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$63,525|
|2023 Kia EV6 Wind 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$54,765|
More about the Kia EV6
Edmunds has 20 New Kia EV6s for sale near you, including a 2024 EV6 Wind SUV and a 2023 EV6 GT SUV ranging in price from $54,365 to $63,775.
How much is a new 2024 Kia EV6 in Providence, RI?
- A new 2024 Kia EV6 starts at $54,365 (including destination charge) in Providence, RI. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Kia EV6 SUV cost in Providence, RI?
- A new 2024 Kia EV6 SUV starts at $54,365 in Providence, RI. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2024 Kia EV6 GT-Line which starts at $59,165. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.