Save up to $4,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
Consumer Reviews for the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
Great But Pricey Grand Cherokee
|2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||23 - 24||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$62,255|
|2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||23 - 24||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$76,155|
|2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||23 - 24||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$84,965|
More about the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
Edmunds has 306 New Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xes for sale near you, including a 2024 Grand Cherokee 4xe SUV and a 2024 Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit Reserve SUV ranging in price from $62,255 to $87,335.
How much is a new 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe in Newark, NJ?
- A new 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe starts at $62,255 (including destination charge) in Newark, NJ. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe SUV cost in Newark, NJ?
- A new 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe SUV starts at $62,255 in Newark, NJ. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.