Save up to $750 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$750Restrictions: Implemented by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), the Connecticut Hydrogen and Electric Automobile Purchase Rebate (CHEAPR) offers incentives to Connecticut residents who purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle from a Connecticut franchised new automobile dealer or directly from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that does not have licensed franchised new automobile dealers in Connecticut.
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Standard Rebate: $750.
- Base MSRP of vehicle not to exceed $50,000.
- Must be a Connecticut resident. Active-duty military members stationed in Connecticut will be eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Connecticut DMV for a minimum of 24 consecutive months.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- Connecticut residents who participate in certain income-qualified programs may be eligible for an additional $1,500 rebate.
- DEEP reserves the right to make any changes to any program parameter at any time deemed necessary to maintain the program.
Consumer Reviews for the Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid
Stylish SUV with Excellent Mileage
|2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||35 - 35||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$47,185|
|2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid SEL 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||35 - 35||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$40,755|
|2023 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid SEL 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||35 - 35||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$39,715|
|2023 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)||35 - 35||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$46,630|
More about the Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid
Edmunds has 30 New Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrids for sale near you, including a 2023 Tucson Plug-In Hybrid SEL SUV and a 2024 Tucson Plug-In Hybrid Limited SUV ranging in price from $39,715 to $47,909.
How much is a new 2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid starts at $39,715 (including destination charge) in New Haven, CT. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid SUV cost in New Haven, CT?
- A new 2024 Hyundai Tucson Plug-In Hybrid SUV starts at $39,715 in New Haven, CT. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.