Save up to $4,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$750Restrictions: Implemented by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), the Connecticut Hydrogen and Electric Automobile Purchase Rebate (CHEAPR) offers incentives to Connecticut residents who purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle from a Connecticut franchised new automobile dealer or directly from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that does not have licensed franchised new automobile dealers in Connecticut.
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Standard Rebate: $750.
- Base MSRP of vehicle not to exceed $50,000.
- Must be a Connecticut resident. Active-duty military members stationed in Connecticut will be eligible to apply.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Connecticut DMV for a minimum of 24 consecutive months.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- Connecticut residents who participate in certain income-qualified programs may be eligible for an additional $1,500 rebate.
- DEEP reserves the right to make any changes to any program parameter at any time deemed necessary to maintain the program.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Escape
Solid vehicle that gets better over time
|2023 Ford Escape ST-Line 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)||26 - 32||3-cylinders (gas)||$36,415|
|2023 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT)||42 - 37||4-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||N/A|
|2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||23 - 31||4-cylinders (gas)||$40,420|
|2023 Ford Escape Active 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)||26 - 32||3-cylinders (gas)||$33,010|
|2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||23 - 31||4-cylinders (gas)||$43,725|
|2023 Ford Escape Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)||23 - 31||4-cylinders (gas)||$42,200|
|2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)||42 - 36||4-cylinders (hybrid)||N/A|
More about the Ford Escape
Edmunds has 61 New Ford Escapes for sale near you, including a 2023 Escape Active SUV and a 2023 Escape ST-Line Elite SUV ranging in price from $33,010 to $43,725.
How much is a new 2023 Ford Escape in Bridgeport, CT?
- A new 2023 Ford Escape starts at $33,010 (including destination charge) in Bridgeport, CT. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford Escape SUV cost in Bridgeport, CT?
- A new 2023 Ford Escape SUV starts at $33,010 in Bridgeport, CT. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.