Save up to $5,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$1,500Restrictions:
Funded and administered by the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources, DRIVE EV provides a rebate of up to $1,500 for the purchase or lease of new qualifying battery electric or hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. To qualify:
- Final sales and purchase agreement price of vehicle at or below $60,000.
- Must be a Rhode Island resident with a Rhode Island driver's license.
- Vehicle to be purchased or leased from a licensed Rhode Island automotive dealership, or from an eligible Out-Of-State dealership on a qualified list on or after August 1, 2023.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Rhode Island Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- One application per individual (per 48-month period).
- DRIVE+ Rebate: Rhode Island residents who participate in a State or Federal income-qualified program or submit the Self-Attestation Form of Income may be eligible for an additional $1,500 rebate.
To learn more, visit https://drive.ri.gov/ev-programs/drive-ev/
Consumer Reviews for the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Never pay for gas again!
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$56,225|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof 3dr Van w/130" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$53,760|
|2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van 350 High Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$57,720|
More about the Ford E-Transit Cargo Van
Edmunds has 36 New Ford E-Transit Cargo Vans for sale near you, including a 2023 E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof Full Size Van and a 2023 E-Transit Cargo Van 350 Medium Roof Full Size Van ranging in price from $53,760 to $88,875.
How much is a new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van in Providence, RI?
- A new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van starts at $53,760 (including destination charge) in Providence, RI. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van cost in Providence, RI?
- A new 2023 Ford E-Transit Cargo Van starts at $53,760 in Providence, RI. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more