Save up to $200 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Rebate Offer$200Restrictions:
OUC offers EV owners a rebate of up to $200 towards the purchase or lease of a qualified new or used electric vehicle.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or vehicle must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from OUC.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
To learn more, visit https://www.ouc.com/residential/save-energy-water-money/electric-vehicles
- Complimentary Charging for RetailRestrictions: This program is a charging agreement between Audi of America and Electrify America. Customers who purchase a new Audi e-tron GT or RS e-tron GT will receive 3 years of complimentary charging on the Electrify America network. Complimentary charging expires 3 years from date of sale. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
|2024 Audi RS e-tron GT 4dr Sedan AWD (0cyl electric 2A)||N/A||N/A||$154,190|
|2023 Audi RS e-tron GT 4dr Sedan AWD (0cyl electric 2A)||N/A||N/A||$182,787|
More about the Audi RS e-tron GT
Edmunds has 11 New Audi RS e-tron GTs for sale near you, including a 2024 RS e-tron GT Sedan and a 2023 RS e-tron GT Sedan ranging in price from $154,190 to $182,787.
How much is a new 2024 Audi RS e-tron GT in Orlando, FL?
- A new 2024 Audi RS e-tron GT starts at $154,190 (including destination charge) in Orlando, FL. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Audi RS e-tron GT Sedan cost in Orlando, FL?
- A new 2024 Audi RS e-tron GT Sedan starts at $154,190 in Orlando, FL. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.