New Audi Q7 for Sale in Tomball, TX
- $69,000Dealer PriceAudi West Houston (22 mi away)
Located in Houston, TX / 22 miles away from Tomball, TX
This vehicle won't be on the lot long! First and foremost is the striking exterior. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasi...
Features and Specs:
Listed since: 05-30-2023
Consumer Reviews for the Audi Q7
Read recent reviews for the Audi Q7
Write a reviewSee all 28 reviews
Overall Consumer Rating3.5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
t w houston, 03/23/2021
2021 Audi Q7 Prestige 4dr SUV AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)
Love the exterior look and the interior luxury. It drives like a much smaller car. It is nimble and easy to steer. The drive is so smooth. When you are driving 90 mph it feels like 60 in a regular car. The infotainment system has a high learning curve but after you have everything customized, it is easy to live with. I wish it was available with the high-end B&O sound system, but … the mid-level one sounds good but not great. It is very comfortable and everything works well. The virtual cockpit with Google Earth maps is the highlight. It is very quiet with dual pane glass on the windshield, and both front and rear windows. There is plenty of room for five adults. Adults can fit in the rear if the 2nd row seats are moved forward. The 2nd row seats fold forward a great deal making entry to the 3rd row easy. Only a few things I don't like: (1) the storage in the front is nearly non-existent with a tiny center console. (2) There is no tire gauge pressure reading. You will get a warning if a particular tire goes below a threshold but there is no numerical readout (3) There is no remote start so remote unlocking through the app. Now I have had the car for about 7 months. I still feel that it is a great car and my initial impressions were good. The reliability issues of Audi did raise its ugly head during this time. The check engine light came on after about 5000 miles. I brought it into the dealership and they kept it for 2 days and said it was fixed. But the problem recurred after a few days, and I had to bring it back in again for another couple of days. They said they had to replace a fuel pump assembly. The first time they just replaced a sensor. The second time they replaced the whole unit. It has been working fine since then. I have never had a car with such a major engine problem in such a short time. I don't know what that bodes for the future. The dealership was great with free loaner cars with free gas. Some things I like more over time: The sound system started sounding better and better as the speakers were broken in. I learned how to drive it so I could get really great fuel mileage on the highway. I was able to easily achieve 25 to 27 mpg. The cooled seats work really well. The car is built like a tank. You don't get door dings. I was involved in a minor accident due to somebody illegally driving into my lane. But the car just bounced off the other car with a couple minor scratches that are nearly invisible. Any other car I owned would have had a crumpled side panel. Things I don't like over time: The auto start-stop can be really rough, although you can turn it off. The fuel mileage in city driving is really bad especially for short trips. There I am getting under 15 mpg. Voice navigation sometimes works well and sometimes not. It depends on whether you get a good network connection with Google. Wireless charging in conjunction with wireless Apple Carplay makes the phone really hot. These are fairly minor gripes. Overall, once you drive this car, most other cars will feel inadequate and inferior.
|2023 Audi Q7 undefined||N/A||N/A||$69,000|
More about the Audi Q7
Edmunds has 22 New Audi Q7s for sale near you, including a 2023 Q7 and a 2023 Q7 ranging in price from $69,000 to $69,000.
How much is a new 2023 Audi Q7 in Tomball, TX?
- A new 2023 Audi Q7 starts at $69,000 (including destination charge) in Tomball, TX. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much is a brand-new Audi Q7 in Tomball, TX?
- A brand-new Audi Q7 starts at $69,000 in Tomball, TX. The price can change based on a number of factors such as location, model year, trim level and options. Learn more
Related Audi Q7 info
Shop New Cars By State
- New Toyota Prius Prime for Sale in Wyoming
- New Toyota Prius for Sale in Virginia
- New Toyota Prius for Sale in Ohio
- New Toyota Prius for Sale in Montana
- New Toyota Prius for Sale in Arkansas
Shop New Cars By City
- New Audi S4 for Sale in Beaumont, TX
- New Audi S8 for Sale in Houston, TX
- New Audi Rs E-Tron Gt for Sale in Beaumont, TX
- New Audi S6 for Sale in Katy, TX
- New Audi Sq5 Sportback for Sale in Houston, TX
- New Audi R8 for Sale in Katy, TX
- New Audi SQ5 for Sale in Spring, TX
- New Audi A8 for Sale in Houston, TX
- New Audi R8 for Sale in Houston, TX
- New Audi RS 6 for Sale in Spring, TX