2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class videos
2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Review
NOTE: This video is about the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but since the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
What's new in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class:
- A few previously optional features are now standard
- Part of the fourth C-Class generation introduced for 2015
Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class reliable?
Is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The least-expensive 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $45,950.
Other versions include:
- C 300 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $45,950
- AMG C 63 S 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $77,500
- AMG C 43 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $58,500
- C 300 4MATIC 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $47,950
- AMG C 63 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $69,900