Used 2019 Lamborghini Aventador Coupe
Used Aventador for sale
|List Price Estimate:||$200,339 - $218,803|
Which Aventador does Edmunds recommend?
A vehicle like the Lamborghini Aventador is a personal statement. You can specify everything from the wheels and the brake calipers to the exterior color, even which interior parts you'd like to have made out of carbon fiber. It all comes down to personal taste — and the size of your wallet. But if you're going to buy a screaming-V12 supercar, it might as well be the one where you can take the top off — so we recommend the Aventador S roadster. Buyers who want to go even faster can opt for the more powerful SVJ as a roadster as well.
Edmunds' Expert Review
- Has one of the few non-turbocharged V12s on the market
- It is as fast as it looks
- Extroverted styling at its most extreme
- Uncomfortable for long trips
- Some flexibility required for getting in and out
- Nonexistent rear visibility
- New SVJ and SVJ Roadster trim
- 740-hp V12 engine, four-wheel steering and all-wheel drive
- Active aerodynamics and revised suspension and body panels for lower drag
- Part of the first Aventador generation introduced for 2012
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Aventador models:
- Carbon-Fiber Monocoque
- Surrounds passengers with a rigid and strong safety cell, allowing the crumple zones to absorb energy.
- Electronic Stability Program
- Helps prevent spinouts before they start by selectively applying the brakes to specific wheels.
- Knee Airbags
- Help keep passengers from submarining under the seat belt during a collision.