Used 1993 Chrysler Imperial
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- road noise
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
- sound system
- maintenance & parts
- handling & steering
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 17 City / 24 Hwy / 19 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- V6 cylinder
- Horsepower: 150 hp @ 4400 rpm
- Torque: 203 lb-ft @ 3200 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 203.0 in. / Height: 55.3 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 68.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 3519 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 16.7 cu.ft.
Is the Chrysler Imperial a good car?
Is the Chrysler Imperial reliable?
Is the 1993 Chrysler Imperial a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1993 Chrysler Imperial?
The least-expensive 1993 Chrysler Imperial is the 1993 Chrysler Imperial 4dr Sedan. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: