Is the Cadillac CT5 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Cadillac CT5?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Cadillac CT5:
- Wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Available customizable digital instrument cluster
- Super Cruise (Cadillac's semi-automated driving system) is now available
- Part of the first CT5 generation introduced for 2020
Is the Cadillac CT5 reliable?
Is the 2021 Cadillac CT5 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Cadillac CT5?
The least-expensive 2021 Cadillac CT5 is the 2021 Cadillac CT5 V 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $47,795.
Other versions include:
- V 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A) which starts at $47,795