Still Going Strong
By 123me on
2006 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Wagon AWD (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought the Pontiac Vibe after reading it was the 2nd least stolen car in the Central Valley of California. We have a bit of a problem with theft here and having seen my neighbors Hondas picked off annually I decided I was going to look for something thieves were not interested in. The Vibe has proved to be a terrific car, and anyone looking to invest in it as a use vehicle I say you wonÂ’t regret the choice. The Pontiac Vibe is the sister car to the Toyota Matrix. Take a look inside and you will see the same dashboard in each. There is plenty of headroom and with the speaker sound system I have no complaints
Favorite Features
The seats are very comfy. You sit higher so you don't feel like you have 'climb' out of the car. In fact I've never had an easier time getting out of a car. Anyone over the age of 55 knows exactly what I mean. The backseat has the same comfort level and can be folder with either one or two seats remaining. The best, best part is the backseat folding down to make an entirely flat surface. I've loaded bikes, camping equipment, a table saw! I've transported a full side door! The front passenger seat folds down and gives you a full 8' of interior space. Oh and did I mention (the other best part) there is a 110 plug! No need for an extra charger just plug in anything!
Suggested Improvements
I wish I could add something here but since they no longer make the Vibe, in fact the no longer make Pontiacs I guess there is no point. Happy Driving!