2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: Sweet Ride

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

Sweet Ride
By Walt on

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My CLK 320 is a sweet ride. The convertible is a must and makes me cheer out loud while driving. It handles beautifully and is tops in luxury. The only problem I've had is a fuse to my speakers that keeps popping. I take it out and it resets, but I'll be worried if it keeps happening. The car looks great, is big enough for four (if the back two are short) and so far, the mileage is OK. About 20 mpg. Everything is automated, the sound system sounds superb, it handles well and it just makes you feel like a million. Since I'm a new owner, I can't say how the service is but it had better be great or I'll change this review. Overall, I love this car.

Of course the number one feature is the convertible. It is automatic and takes only twenty-some seconds. It has a glass rear window and no leaks or noise. The styling is low to the ground and much sexier than past CLK models. The ride is smooth and sporty, but it has room for kids and groceries.

Make the smart key easier to read. Symbols are black on black but white on black would help. Only one cup holder. Need another for front passenger.