Used 2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500 SH Ceiling 158 WB Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sprinter Cargo model:

2500 SHC 158
By Silver

2003 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500 SH Ceiling 158 WB 3dr Ext Van (2.7L 5cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

i would havve given the Sprinter a much higher rating if it wasn't for a couple of things. 1: The steering wheel doesn't tilt and so I have to sit closer (which I dislike) to the steering wheel in order to be somewhat comfortable. I drive for a living and so I spend several hours a day in my Sprinter. 2: Finding out after I bought it that I cannot tow a horse trailer. I raise horses and it would have been nice to know that it has a 5000lb towing max. 3: Not being able to idle the engine. But there is still alot I like such as oil changes every 10,000mi and the ease of handling a van of this size.

The extra height, fuel mileage is AWESOME. The ability to control the level setting on the headlights. Amber dashlights. Visibilty great.

Tilt steering. Be able to tow horse trailers. Better stereo. Front wheel drive.

• Sedan