2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Outstanding

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

SLT Crew Cab Pickup (4.7L V8 FFV 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

By BJF on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle really turns heads Ė no, really. I never thought my personality would change while driving ANY vehicle but I have to admit, I feel like Iím on top of the world when Iím driving this truck. Out of all the vehicles Iíve driven/had this one I canít wait until I drive again. And with the 5.7 HemiÖ well, when you press the gas pedal Ė youíre going places. The crew cab option is very much worth its cost, as you have plenty of room both up front and in back to spread out and relax. I like the little extra storage compartments, cubbyholes, and drink holders. And although the transfer case isnít a new idea, I like its simplicity so my wife can operate the 4x4 when needed.

I enjoy the power of the Hemi and absolutely love the aesthetic of the truck! The aluminum clad wheels and chrome foot steps really pop with Inferno Red color. The stereo, Sirius, and the HHD sound system sound phenomenal. And I am so happy to get the 32 gallon gas tank option.

Of course, the gas mileage is less than desired, but with the 32 gallon tank and switching from premium to regular makes it a little easier. If I would change w things 1) would be that the two passenger vents in back blew harder and 2) the hard drive was easier to use and would let you move folders