Buy it!!
By oldcarguy on
2014 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I spent a couple months reading reviews and shopping around. I needed a sedan with room for me ( I'm 6'3") and my two young kids. I test drove the V6 Honda Accord, Nissan Maxima, 2014 Chevy Impala, and a couple Buicks. I didn't even consider the 300 until it came up in a couple other car reviews - I thought they were much more expensive. I bought a 2014 300C with the Hemi V-8 and the SafetyTec package and cannot convey how much I love this car! It reminds me of several old American luxury muscle cars I've owned, crossed with the most modern technology, comfort, and quality. It's as if my 1971 455 Grand Prix SJ had a baby with the Starship Enterprise. (In a good way!) Buy one!
Favorite Features
Hemi V-8 engine, rear-wheel drive, adaptive cruise control and collision warning (SafetyTec), stunning good looks, and fantastic brakes. And it runs fine on 87 octane gas. (Several other luxury/performance sedans require super unleaded, which is currently 40 cents more per gallon in my town.)
Suggested Improvements
How do you improve such a wonderful car? The vented seats should be available in the base model.