This is a Caddy?
By Floored on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Driving a Caddy (or any GM) never even entered our minds. We'd driven Infiniti, Lexus, and had left. Really liked what we'd driven so far. Stopped in to get the payoff on our Hummer trade-in. A black CTS in the showroom had (afater market) 20" chrome wheels and a feature set at least $6 - $10K better than Lexus and BMW. Just to be thorough, we drove it. Amazing ride. Stunning. I'm still smiling. Everything everybody is saying. I just kept thinking, "This is a Caddy?" I couldn't beleive it. Only several days later, but I'm still giddy. I love this car. Fast, smooth, quiet, responsive, corners on rails. There isn't enough room in this review space. Trust me: drive this car!
Favorite Features
NAV, XM Traffic, hard drive, double sunroof, spaciousness, on-dash leather, ambient lighting (love this), the cooled seats. I can't beleive how much I love this car. This is a Caddy? Oh, the 20" Gianelle wheels and Toyo Proxes 4 tires look amazing on the car. Not technically an option, but...
Suggested Improvements
I don't use Bluetooth, but I recognize that they should probably have it. I'd like to have seen a back- up camera in the NAV. That's the only feature not offered that was in the other cars we drove. It has parking assist, but still would have liked the camera.