Save up to $1,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$1,000Restrictions:
Funded and administered by the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources, DRIVE EV provides a rebate of up to $1,000 for the purchase or lease of new qualifying plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. To qualify:
- Final sales and purchase agreement price of vehicle at or below $60,000.
- Must be a Rhode Island resident with a Rhode Island driver's license.
- Vehicle to be purchased or leased from a licensed Rhode Island automotive dealership, or from an eligible Out-Of-State dealership on a qualified list on or after August 1, 2023.
- Vehicle must be registered with the Rhode Island Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Applicants are required to retain ownership for a minimum of 24 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Leased vehicles must have a lease term of at least 24 months.
- One application per individual (per 48-month period).
- DRIVE+ Rebate: Rhode Island residents who participate in a State or Federal income-qualified program or submit the Self-Attestation Form of Income may be eligible for an additional $1,000 rebate.
To learn more, visit https://drive.ri.gov/ev-programs/drive-ev/
Consumer Reviews for the Volvo XC60
I seem to have a lemon right off the lot
More about the Volvo XC60
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC60 in Rhode Island?
- A Volvo XC60 lease in Rhode Island starts at about $637 and runs up to $1,250. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC60 2024 in Rhode Island?
- It costs between $637 and $1,250 to lease a Volvo XC60 2024 in Rhode Island. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more