Save up to $125 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
Consumer Reviews for the Lexus RZ 450e
Long on Comfort, Short on Range
|2023 Lexus RZ 450e Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$66,840|
|2023 Lexus RZ 450e Premium 4dr SUV AWD w/18" Wheels (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,850|
|2023 Lexus RZ 450e Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$67,835|
|2023 Lexus RZ 450e Premium 4dr SUV AWD w/18" Wheels (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$61,850|
|2023 Lexus RZ 450e Premium 4dr SUV AWD w/20" Wheels (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$63,090|
More about the Lexus RZ 450e
Edmunds has 993 New Lexus RZ 450es for sale near you, including a 2023 RZ 450e Premium SUV and a 2023 RZ 450e Luxury SUV ranging in price from $61,850 to $67,835.
How much should I pay for a new Lexus RZ 450e?
- The price of a new Lexus RZ 450e will vary based on trim and options. Edmunds has a 2023 Lexus RZ 450e Luxury SUV available for $66,850, and a 2023 Lexus RZ 450e Premium SUV for $62,515. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. Learn more
Is the 2023 Lexus RZ 450e a good car?
- Our full review of the 2023 Lexus RZ 450e includes a rating based on a thorough evaluation of the RZ 450e by our team of experts. You can find all the information you need to decide whether the RZ 450e is a good car for you in our 2023 RZ 450e review. Learn more