2005 Saturn Relay 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Saturn Relay Review

2005 Saturn Relay - Consumer Review

2005 Saturn Relay Review
By Mr MR on

2005 Saturn Relay 3 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Appearance and performance wise I like it. However, I must of bought the one built on a Monday or Friday. It has several minor but annoying problems. The annoying part about all these things is that they do not happen consistent enough for the dealer to note the problems to fix. 1. Wind noise from front window at highway speed and windy days. 2. Four times in two months the Radio & CD did not function in the morning. The radio shows a signal being received but no sound. 3. The back side window on the driver side rattles when you close the door. Not always. These things are weird and again just plain annoying. Should not have these problems with a new vehicle.

Favorite Features

I like being able to automatically open the sliding doors from key chain, from passenger seat or from front console. Also like the DVD/TV. I like the caption seats in the second row.

Suggested Improvements

Need better quality checks by Saturn. Disappointed in Saturn. Recommended upgrades: 1. Easier access to the rear, 2. Automatic rear gate lift 3. Better quality leather seats. 4. Navigation system.