I love my Mazda6 Touring, easily best in class.
By sabbasmas on
2014 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I just got my Mazda6 Touring automatic (White ext. and Almond/black leatherette inter.). I traded in my rattle trap 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe for it. I had CVT transmssion and other problems and it dissuaded me from buying Nissans for the future. I have been waiting for the 6 to come out and finally got one last week. I am averaging 33 mpg during this first tank of gas. The interior quality is a full class beyond anything inthis price range and appears on par with the Volkswagen CC or BMW 3 series. The 19 inch wheels and body are sexy and surprisingly, the car still rides very well with such low profile tires. It drives smoothly, but is very aggressive when you want it to be.
Favorite Features
-Aston Marton/Jaguar-esque exterior styling -24 grand buys you Leatherette interior, crisp stereo system, 19 in gunmetal wheels, blind spot monitoring, pushbutton start, 38 mpg, and touch screen with bluetooth and rearview camera. Also: -Top notch build quality. -Excellent fuel economy. -Smooth, quiet ride, but can be very engaging. -Direct, no slop steering, with zero body lean in turns. - NO RATTLES like my Nissan. -silky smooth at idle
Suggested Improvements
Add proximity sensors to mid range models like Nissan does so that you can walk up, push the door button and open the car. Make the giant key fob a little smaller. It stretches my pants pockets out. Replace the rearview mirror with something a little more substantial (although the autodimming one is available on top models).
By estwest
on 07/18/13 14:10 PM (PDT)

Hi, how's the acceleration, especially when merging on a highway?

By sabbasmas
on 07/17/13 12:38 PM (PDT)

I do not have the tech package. The stereo is definitely better than my Nissan (non-Bose stereo and far better than the 4 speaker Honda Accord Sport's radio. It is crystal clear and i would say justas good as my wifes Infiniti FX's bose radio. Go try it at the dealer. I dont think the tech package's Bose stereo is necesary. The good thing is that nothing rattles when you blast it.

By lynyrd65
on 07/15/13 19:35 PM (PDT)

Does your car have the tech package and if not how is the stereo? I've been looking at buying this car (literally configured the same as yours, snowflake white with almond leatherette) and have been trying to figure out if the tech package is worth it mainly for the sound system. How does the non-bose system sound?