Perfect for me
By preciousTS on
2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I needed a vehicle with great gas mileage, yet big enough to hold luggage, two keyboards, stands, an amp, a large box of equipment, a large dog crate and a bicycle. I can fit all of this and more into my little Civic Hybrid. While shopping I actually had salespeople attempt to load my music equipment into a Prius but it would not fit. This little Civic is a joy to drive, looks great, is quiet and comfy and has all of the safety features I have come to love and trust about Hondas. I get anywhere between 43 to 57 miles per gallon, and find this to be a zippy little machine. I previously drove a Chevy Malibu and loved it, but for the savings in gas the Civic wins the day. Sweet little car!
Favorite Features
Beautiful car - I got the icy blue color - and of course the gas mileage! I also love that I can cram it full of stuff. The seats are comfortable, the headrests and seat belts are adjustable, and little storage compartments are everywhere. The blue dashboard lights-very cool! A great value car.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see a digital compass, a "miles to empty" gauge, and a light sensor to automatically turn on and off the headlights, simply because I'm used to that on my previous car. Be aware that the hybrid conserves energy by not having a lot of interior lights come on when you enter the car.