Lets start by saying I bought new and right out of the dealer it was problems.
1) Front end will not stay in alignment / 4 set of new tires with now 103,000 miles.
2) Transmission is about to go but has always been hard to shift.
3) Every thing in the cabin shakes, breaks and falls apart ( trim pieces ect. )
4) Both A/c units have failed due to some electrical part,,,$ over $ 2000.00 to fix both.
5) Water pump out at 32,000 miles, driver & pass window regulator replaced $$$.
This has cost me more in repairs than my 32 foot sail boat ! GM has ZERO customer service when it come to warranty, ZERO confidence in their product but damm I love this 12.5 mpg beast. I pack 4 kids / 2 dogs and
its the only one with the space we need. Still tell everyone that GMC are not built tough but built in Mexico where cheap labor blleds into their products ! Cant wait till I buy my new FORD !!! Bu GMC its not been fun
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.