Used 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

What a thrill!
By briansatx

2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car is a stunner visually. It's hard to walk up to it without a smile on your face and you get a lot of positive reactions from other people. The interior is also very nice, as with all of the CTS line. The seats are firm, but comfortable. I've made a 2-day, 1400 mile trip in the coupe and was very comfortable. I have the performance collection coupe w/o the summer tires and the ride is firm, controlled but comfortable. I don't feel isolated from the road but I don't feel every bump in it either. The car performs well and is a lot of fun to drive. The rear seating is tight, I would never put an adult back there ... who in their right mind would buy a coupe for the back seat?

Favorite Features

I love the styling, without a doubt. I have to say that it is awesome to have a car that so clearly abondons the idea that automobiles have to be bland, uninteresting appliances. Whether you love the styling or hate it, it inspires a reaction ... just as good art should. The interior is also very nice. It's a comfortable and inviting place to spend time.

Suggested Improvements

I would say the rear visibility would need improvement. However, to improve that Cadillac would need to change the appearance of the car and I would not be in favor of that. If you position your mirrors correctly and actually turn your head and look where you are going, it's not an issue.