Used 2008 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT Automatic Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Maserati Quattroporte - Consumer Reviews

2008 Maserati Quattroporte

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:

Disappointed
By Robert Schaffuan

2008 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I am disappointed with this car. I am very glad I set up a lease instead of purchasing it. At first, the car looked stunning in the dealer. I took a test drive, and it drove well on the streets. I wanted to experiment with Maserati. I thought this car was great, until I saw the Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG. My lease was nearing an end, and I already had complaints with the car. The rear seat comfort was not acceptable. I didn't realize this, since I am normally the one driving. Also, the Navigation malfunctioned. The power is lacking compared to my former Mercedes Benz E55 AMG. Overall, I think it was a good experience to try the Maserati, because now I now to stick with Mercedes AMG.

I loved the interior. It had a nice touch, ease and convenience, and the build quality was great.

I am not a fan about the appearance. The Mercedes CLS has a much more appealing look. Also, the seats promote an awkward driving position. Finally, it was an overall weak car. I am elated with my new Mercedes CLS 63 AMG, what I consider a sporty, luxurious super-coupe.