2012 GranTurismo
By maser4me on
2011 Maserati GranTurismo S Automatic 2dr Coupe (4.7L 8cyl 6A)
I recently owned a BMW M6 for 3 years and looked at several cars (Jag XK-RS), AMG-C63, Porsche 911) before buying the Maserati. Other cars are faster, but the GranTurismo is an exotic compared to the rest. The interior is better than the other cars I looked at, only the Jag comes close. As far as gadgets the Maserati does not provide all that the M6 did (Heads Up Display, multiple levels of tuning the suspension and gear box). The engine is the difference with this car, exhaust note and torque. The sport mode can be felt instantly in the tighter suspension and throttle response. The paint finish is higher quality than the rest, leather is also a notch above. Color combo is great too !
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the exterior design and overall body styling wide stance and great custom 20 inch wheels. again the engine is in a different league Alcantra headliner is better than the the other cars also, the material used in the interior rivals Bentley and Aston Martin. usable rear seats is a plus, the cars is heavy (4160 lbs) but handles like a lighter car.
Suggested Improvements
Navigation voice commands cannot pronounce the street names on the directions intelligibly. factory battery is not great quality. Other than that the cars exceeds my expectations.