16 of 183,299 people found this review helpful
Poor Reliability and Quality!!! Don't Waste Your Money!!!
By sah2075 on
Vehicle2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewVolvo shouldn't even classify the 2013 XC90 in the midsize luxury SUV category, because it is a poorly designed and unreliable vehicle that is poorly manufactured.
Issues I have had with my XC90:
* Brakes- Squeal, rub, vibrate...dealer would not fix.
* Starter went out...leaving me stranded in the middle of the highway
* AC compressor went out
* Loud rattles and clicking noises while driving
* Leather seats get scratches on them easily from clothing rubbing against them
* Back up warning alarm did not alarm at times
* Blind spot indicator sensors would not work properly at times.
* Third row seat is a waste, no adult will fit in it.
Best FeaturesThere are not favorite features that I can recall on this vehicle. This vehicle was a total disappointment and a big source of frustration. I will never purchase another Volvo.
Worst FeaturesThe entire vehicle needs to be redesigned...and it needs to be removed from the luxury line of vehicles.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.