Used 2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific XC70 model:

love it
By Joe

2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I also own a 2002 version of the xc70, what a different when I drive this 2010 version. It's so smooth, quiet, a little bit higher off the ground. Good stability on the freeway, must be due to those nice V-rated Continental Contact tires....so far so good on this new purchase. -Joe

V6, all time 4WD transmission, run flat tires, MP3, Bluetooth, etc. connection, runs on regular fuel!

better pickup (it seem my '02 xc70 more responsive, may be due to the turbo).

Safe, luxurious and sporty
By cnagappa

2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my '02 Land Rover Freelander for the "Premium" Volvo XC70. Here in Canada the 2010 XC70 is sold in three basic trims: Base, Premium and T6. The Premium version includes the full climate package, BLIS, Bluetooth, HomeLink, leather upholstery, safety lock, power tailgate, motorized passenger seat, front seat and other premium features. It does not include the T6 or adaptive suspension. We've had our XC 2010 for 6 months and so far it has performed admirably. Compare to the old Land Rover, this vehicle handles admirably. My only grouse is that the 3.2 sounds gruff and unrefined when climbing hills, otherwise it's pretty smooth.

The most comfortable seats in any car that I have sat in other than a Maybach! Luxurious without the show. Very safe and a ton of features.

Include the 17" alloys in the Premium model. Also improve the engine smoothness when climbing hills.

Jack of all trades
By jackofalltrades

2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Turbo is great in Colorado mountains. Super comfortable seats. Decent handling. Quiet, great ride. Bomb proof in the snow with snow tires. It has a better ride, more room, more power than our previous car, 07 BMW 5 series wagon. Gets about the same mileage as the 5 series wagon.

Turbo, seats, personal car communicator key

none

Electric network broke after 3 days
By MM

2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Four days ago, I bought a new xc70. Was very happy and impressed by the look of the car & interior comfort. Yesterday, a brake failure signal start blinking & asked me to stop. I stopped & put the car in park & turned it off. Anyway, a big mess. The dealer service could not fix it the next day & gave me a loaner & stating it will take a week or more to find the problem. It is hard to digest this. Anyway, I hope they fix the car soon, although I do not know how I can be sure that the problem is fixed.

No comment

No comment

Leaping Transmission
By Driven

2010 Volvo XC70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Volvo, with a BMW, Yukon, Jaguar, in between. My wife has had three and is happy, but not me. My XC70 has a transmission that makes a slight jolt forward at low speeds coming off a stop. It just jumps without my pressing the gas pedal and the dealer has tried software updates and other things but hasn't fixed it after several tries. I'm not happy with this and wonder if the all wheel drive is the cause. Anyone else have this issue, because I'm told there are no tech bulletins on this problem.

Solid built car, great leather seats.

Transmission. Noisy interior back door. Loud engine- surprising for a semi-lux car. Poor gas mileage. Sorry Volvo lovers. I've bought five and I know they are built well, but not happy these days, not a car you look at and get warm and fuzzy.