Even though the 2017 Volvo XC60 is beginning to show its age, it's still a competitive compact SUV thanks to its top safety scores, spacious interior and solid performance.
- The efficient four-cylinder engines are more powerful than you'd think
- Top safety scores and integrated booster seats make the XC60 a great choice for families
- Cargo space is generous
- All seats provide long-distance comfort.
- Interior design and infotainment system are beginning to show their age
- Handling isn't as capable as some newer competitors.