Combining a sleek wagon body with the ride height and capabilities of a crossover, the 2015 Volvo V60 Cross Country is an intriguing concept, though its disappointing fuel economy, acceleration and interior space may give some shoppers pause.
- Excellent crash scores
- Sublimely comfortable front seats
- Light-duty off-road capability
- Low load and roof heights
- Smart features for kids and dogs.
- Disappointing fuel economy and acceleration
- Limited rear legroom
- Firm ride quality
- Modest cargo capacity.