No longer just a sensible compromise, the 2017 Volvo S90 is an impressive addition to the midsize luxury sedan class. While it lacks some of the polish of its German peers, it offers a roomy and elegant interior, a confident driving feel, and Volvo's traditional focus on innovative safety features.
- Comes standard with a wide array of convenience and safety features
- Some of the best seats in the class
- Impressive interior materials throughout the cabin
- Intuitive technology interface is one of the best systems available.
- Heavy steering leads to fatigue
- Rides roughly over poor road surfaces when equipped with largest-diameter wheels.