Besides a thorough revamping of its available trim levels, the 2012 Volvo S80 now sports turn signals on the outside mirrors, a new 7-inch color display in the center of the dash, genuine wood interior trim and Bluetooth audio streaming. Volvo's City Safety technology is also now standard across the model lineup.
- Well equipped
- Impressive safety features
- Comfortable ride and seats
- Stylish and functional interior layout.
- Unimpressive base engine
- Forgettable driving experience
- Styling may be a little too understated for some tastes.