Used 2007 Volvo S80 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:

I love this car
By Restless in Seattle

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Buying a 2018 XC90 and won’t need two cars. I hate to see her go. She’s been extremely reliable and super comfy. I always feel safe.

Sweet Ride
By Clayton Barnes

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my S80 from the local dealer, it was traded in on a S90. 9 years old, 39000 miles, near as I can tell it never spent a night outside. The butter soft leather seats are heated, the cab is library quiet. A handy pass through from the trunk makes the car practical for the occasional trip to the hardware store or more frequent trip to the ski hill. I've enjoyed one winter, a winter where my hometown of Billings ranked #4 in the nation for snowfall. The car never faltered, even plowing through seemingly endless series of rutted city streets and making it through the graveled country roads I often travel to see clients. Now, this 2007 model does not have the now ubiqtuous center stack of video screens and endlessly distracting electronic gew gaws. The six disk cd changer, superb audio system, and the ability to tie in a ipod or other gadget is wonderful, it is also set up for satellite radio, but I haven't activated it. Being a child of the 70's and 80's, I enjoy everything from ZZ Top to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, all of which are perfectly enjoyable either in the car or, cranked, two blocks away. With no distortion whatsoever. The dash is clean, laid out very well for the driver, the materials, fit and finish are excellent. The interior lines are best described as understated elegance. Roadmanners are superb, the twin turbo, 300 hp straight six is a delight to drive. One arrives at 100 in no time at all, I have no idea what the top speed is. I do know it is awful fun to pass those long trucks on two lane roads, far more than it was in the Ford Freestyle this car replaced. Long drives melt away at a delightful clip, 80 is legal in Montana on most Interstates, 85 in good weather doesn't even get you a blink from the local Highway Patrol. The sunroof is a welcome option. In short, this is by far the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, and the purchase price of a mere $14k (Volvo's suffer from undeserved depreciation) was the icing on the cake. I only drive around 15k or so miles per year, so this car should last me, assuming I don't manage to merge with a wayward deer, many years to come. If you are fortunate to come across such a vehicle, drive it. Have it checked out. Assuming it checks out well, treat yourself to a super sweet ride.

Love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Jennifer

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned alot of cars!!! BMW, Mustangs and Camaros! This car is so safe feeling and it can get up and go if needed!!!! I hope it lasts forever!!!!!! I absolutely love this car!!!

Owned for 3 years, best decision I've made.
By Tyler

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Reliable, powerful, great in all weather, comfortable, well-built, and safe. The V8 is worth the extra cost at the pump.

Runs Great Looks Great
By Claire bear

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car. I bought it used, and in excellent condition. It was so nice, I did everything in my power to keep it looking and running great.