Used 2007 Volvo S80 Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volvo S80

View reviews for a specific S80 model:

Outstanding
By CHKLONDON

2007 Volvo S80 V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I looked for 3 months before buying. I got a great deal and enjoy the car. Its loaded and has 9 more items my 2001 did not have. I enjoy the adjustable chassis feature that adds dimension to the ride. The V8 kicks in beautifully when I need to pass, a thrill. Its silver and I often walk around the car and admire its elegance. The ventilated seats feel great, sound system is wonderful.The Navigation system will get you there but sometimes it takes sub optimal routes. Maybe its me? I looked at certified BMWs and almost bit but the Volvo is a better value. Also the sides of a BMW are somewhat drab and too close to the ground like an old ladies skirt.

V8 power, 6 CD capacity,AWD, vent seats,great design

I notice the rear windows vibrate when open. I have noticed this in other cars as well. The Navigation system does not appear to be optimize the route. However maybe I need to study it better.

WOW
By TWHACKSAW

2007 Volvo S80 V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Test drove several CPO's to include Lexus, BMW, Mercedes and Acura's and didn't find any to be as comfortable, safe and as fun to drive as the S80 V-8 AWD. While it may not be as sporty as a 5 Series or as luxurious as an E-Class or Lexus, it is the best total package. The AWD has proven itself to be a winner during this harsh Iowa winter. I've never felt as safe and secure driving through snow as I do in the S-80. Added two 9 inch DVD screens to the headrests so we can use it instead of the Minivan in bad weather. Best part- wife didn't blink at the price because she loved the S-60 we had previously. Personally I think the V-8 is the way to go, but I'm sure the T-6 is fine as well.

Great CPO program, safe and secure ride, AWD is tremendous, upgraded stereo rocks. Had the after market Garmin GPS installed at the dealer and I love it.

As always gas mileage could be better, but I opted for the V-8 so no real complaints.

Great Machine
By jett

2007 Volvo S80 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The S80 Volvo is a great car. Although I have only had it for two weeks, bought it used, it runs perfectly fine. The ride is smooth and the response of the different modes (comfort, sport, advance) are great. The seat are extremely comfortable, the gas is great for this size vehicle and the ride is ice smooth. I receive compliments every where I go. Some say it looks like a Benz. Its sporty yet elegant at the same time. Great Job Volvo!

The color,heated and cooled seats, sun roof, rain sensor wiper blades, Lights, keyless driving, extra security features, the Smooth ride, and soo much more.

Nothing to mention!

Great Euro Luxury Sedan Value
By jeffd

2007 Volvo S80 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is beautiful, inside and out. Good headroom for tall people, and decent legroom in the back, especially if the seats in the front seat are not 100% back. Good MP3 interface (hint, buy the $10 cable from Radio Shack and don't purchase the option). The mileage on the highway is impressive (around 27 mpg), but around the city is not (around 18 mpg.) The range of the car is a little underwhelming, but the controls and audio are fabulous and easy. The AC works very well, even in a very hot climate. No leaks or air noise, as this is a very 'tight' car. I always thought the old S80s were boring, but with this redesign, the inside and out never get old to the drivers or passengers.

MP3 interface

Bigger trunk opening, longer range between fillups.

GREAT CAR
By beach4

2007 Volvo S80 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This was our first Volvo and we planned on keeping it for years but due to a relocation we will be trading it in for a XC 90 AWD. I hope I love that car as much as I love this one. We have taken the S80 across the country with two adults and two teenagers and everyone was comfortable. Well, as comfortable as anyone can be going across the country with two teenagers!!

Love the luxury at your finger tip design and the heated and cooled seats.