Here are 5 Things to Know about the Volvo S60.
1. The front-wheel-drive versions are very fuel efficient for the segment, the all-wheel-drive versions are not. There's a 6-to-7 mpg difference between them.
2. Driving the S60 may not be as engaging as in sport sedan rivals, but its handling is competent and its ride is comfy.
3. The seats are superb and offer excellent adjustability. However, the back seat and trunk are small for the segment.
4. The Sensus tech interface isn't the most advanced, but it's relatively simple to use.
5. The S60's safety resume is hard to beat, with the best-possible crash scores and a highly rated standard collision prevention system.