Used 2005 Volvo S60 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 60 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan

View reviews for a specific S60 model:

Great car!!!!!!
By Chan

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Awesome car, great pickup. Good ride, comfortable yet sporty and a very "tight" feel to the steering. Sticks to the road like glue! AWD great in the snow. Love the extras and the heated seats a must have for cold climates, forget that for all climates it is like getting a backrub on the way home from work. This car mellows you out after a long day at the office!!!

Heated seats and mirrors, rain sensors.

Litlle more room in the back.

S60 is the car to have
By Rick

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

WOW! This is the best purchase that I have done. I feel extremly safe and if I had the money I would buy another volvo for my wife. One of the reason's that I bought this car is for its safety feaures.

The interrior is extremly classy

None!

Birthday gift
By JudyW

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

My husband bought me the Volvo S 60 for my birthday. It looks incredible and is the most fun to drive. The interior is plush and it handles like a dream. I couldn't be happier.

Awesome car
By Brad

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Just picked up a new S60 2.5T in June, and it is one of the best sport-lux sedans out there. We were able to get every option (minus the nav) for a much better price than the BMW's & Audis we tested. And it is just as satisfying of a driving experience as the BMW (which is awesome to drive as well). The Volvo dealer had amazing levels of service, and the car definitely looks the best out of all the models we tested (BMW 3 and 5, Audi 4 & 6). The interior is a bit small (we tested the S80 too- much bigger), but it really works. This car is a blast to drive, and is great for turning heads in the driveway and on the road. Great car, go get one!

The engine has better economy than the T5 and feels just as quick, great manumatic transmission, sport seats are the most comfortable i've ever sat in, and of course the awesome coupe- like styling

Can't think of much to improve on this car- it's great!

2004 volvo s60 after 8000 miles
By douglass

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

We are very happy with the non turbo S60 California version Volvo. Sport seats, 17" tires, 5 sp auto, etc. Looks good, runs good, quick on take off, fits my 6'5" frame, built like a tank, good decision, and it is owned by Ford so we dont feel bad sending jobs off shore.

well built lots of room for a tall driver

none yet