Used 2007 Volvo C70 Convertible Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible Consumer Reviews

T5 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual - (36 reviews )

Great combo of beauty and pizzaz.
By Laurence Lloyd

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Don't expect to put adults in the rear unless they are little people. Handles very nicely and has adequate engine power with nice mileage level, especially on highway.

2007 C70 The Best Convetible
By Wisam

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is absolutely the most fun to drive of all of the cars I have ever owned. the engine and transmission are responsive, handling is excellent and you can cruise with the top down knowing that if there is a chance of rain, The leather seats are very comfortable,you can pull over and have the hard top up in 30 seconds with the push of a button. I love the handling, love the interior space - one of the best convertibles on the market still today ,I have 14 year old daughter and put a child seat for my 2 year old son easily , the trunk is big enough to put a big stroller and more staff and you can still open the roof without any problem!!
First time for me to own a Volvo I have it for a year now and I love it,I purchased a warranty when I bought .I had to take it to the dealer to fix the convertible switch and it was covered by the warranty.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
By gorj

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I have recently purchased a 2007 Volvo C70 with only 32,000 miles and loaded with all the Volvo options.
I am a life time Volvo owner with almost 2 million miles on them. That said, I am a very open minded critic of all vehicles.
I have never had a new, off the showroom floor, Volvo. I have also never had a lemon Volvo. I maintain my vehicles well and correct issues before they become problems. I feel the C70 hardtop convertible, is very good on the eyes - I receive a lot of looks. For my type of driving it has all the performance and handling I want. Although seven years old, this C70 looks showroom new, which says something about the quality of the material and build. UPDATE 10-8-16: I have now sold this vehicle and purchased a 2013 Volvo XC70. At about 50,000 miles the C70 started having issues with the electronic system controls, both with the engine and transmission. Warning would come on when nothing was wrong. Shops could not find anything wrong either. So due to these issues I decided to part with this beautiful Volvo.

An Amazing Hard Top Convertible!
By dave_justdave

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is absolutely the most fun to drive of all of the cars I have ever owned. The leather seats are incredibly comfortable, the engine and transmission are very responsive, handling is excellent and you can cruise with the top down knowing that if there is a chance of rain, you can pull over and have the hard top up in 30 seconds with the push of a button. I love the handling, love the interior space - one of the best convertibles on the market still today!

Looks, performance, handling, hard top, convertible, excellent gas mileage, automatic transmission, sound system.

Lower price....cant think of much else.

Not worth the money
By FLRabbit

2007 Volvo C70 Convertible T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has been a maintenance nightmare. I've had to fix things on this car I've never had to think about on any other car, and parts and labor are a fortune. Volvo closed the dealership where I bought it so now I have to drive an hour each way to get service. Not that they care, because you often have to keep going back before they admit to or find the problem. This car is fun to drive when it's in shape, but unfortunately that's almost never. It goes through tires like a big dog goes through bones. You get weird little rattles and shimmies everywhere (that Volvo will blame on road conditions) and random things breaking that cost hundreds of dollars to fix. Not worth it at all.

Paint color, convertible top works OK, but sometimes computer thinks it's open when it's not.

Volvo needs to build cars for people that drive, not for people that have 5 cars and drive each one once a week. This car is just not worth what they charge and neither is the quality of their service.