2007 Volvo C70 Consumer Review: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugl

2007 Volvo C70 - Consumer Review

T5 Convertible (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
By gorj on

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I have recently purchased a 2007 Volvo C70 with only 32,000 miles and loaded with all the Volvo options.
I am a life time Volvo owner with almost 2 million miles on them. That said, I am a very open minded critic of all vehicles.
I have never had a new, off the showroom floor, Volvo. I have also never had a lemon Volvo. I maintain my vehicles well and correct issues before they become problems. I feel the C70 hardtop convertible, is very good on the eyes - I receive a lot of looks. For my type of driving it has all the performance and handling I want. Although seven years old, this C70 looks showroom new, which says something about the quality of the material and build. UPDATE 10-8-16: I have now sold this vehicle and purchased a 2013 Volvo XC70. At about 50,000 miles the C70 started having issues with the electronic system controls, both with the engine and transmission. Warning would come on when nothing was wrong. Shops could not find anything wrong either. So due to these issues I decided to part with this beautiful Volvo.

• Outward visibility
  • Headlights
  • Climate control
  • Entertainment
  • Engine
  • Fuel economy

• Dealership support
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review